Friday, January 4, 2013

And so it begins...

Here I am four days before I leave for my English adventure.  A little background for those of you who don't know, I've just graduated college and am taking an extended vacation.  I'm going to England for about 3 months.  I'm extremely excited about this trip and very proud that I have financed it on my own.  While in England I will be building up my photography portfolio and hopefully networking some possible job opportunities   For the past few days I've had things running through my head ranging from what to bring to where to go.  Of course much of this has been previously thought out and planned.  But you know how it is, right before a trip you brain goes crazy demanding that you've forgotten everything important.  Most likely this blog will be extremely random, which makes sense when you think of it's author.  Essentially I just wanted to make this so that all of you lovely people can keep up to date on what I'm doing and where I've gone.  It's also going to make for a wonderful record of my trip.  Now for the important things.  The great part about this trip is I'm staying with one of my best friends, Laura.  We are going to have so much fun together, I can't even begin to imagine!  I will also see a few of my dear friends from Cottey and my cousins.

As I am new at this whole blogging thing, this post is short and sweet.  Basically inviting you all to follow me through my travels.  I would love to hear from you all!  Have a wonderful day and I hope to entertain you with my upcoming adventures.

Love and pixels,
Kaylen

No comments:

Post a Comment